- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be enrolled in an agency with an active or pending contract for payment of services with Pine Valley Residential Services or must be able to privately fund payments for services.
- Must be ambulatory or semi-ambulatory in the facility. We do not have facilities that are wheelchair accessible.
- Must meet all requirements of the Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services for placement in a Licensed Adult Family Home facility.
- Must not require physical restraints of any kind and must be assessed by pine valley as appropriate for placement in a community based home.
Our programs offers services and supports in the following areas:
- Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Integrated Behavioral Health Programming
- Activities of Daily Living
- Independent Living Skills
- Health Monitoring and Medication Management
- Awareness of societal expectations and development of social responsibility.
- Assimilation into the community and workforce.
- Development of interpersonal relationships.
- Resolution of factors that resulted in institutionalization or residual effects from institutionalization.
- Learning to control impulsive and/or acting out behaviors.
- Coping skills and education on living with mental illness.