244 beds in facility.
Currently 1 beds available.
- Behavioral Health Services & Programming
- Case Management & Client Service Coordination
- Conditional Release Clients Accepted
- Medication / Health Monitoring
- Private Rooms
- Rural setting with access to multiple communities
- Shared Bathrooms
- Increased supervision and programming available
Program Established: 2013Population Served:
Addiction / AODA Clients, Ambulatory, Chronic or Persistent Mental Illness, Emotional or Behavioral Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Multiple Diagnosis, Verbal or Physical Aggression, Adult Female Clients Only